What Is AgriGrowth?
Mission and Purpose
Advocating for Minnesota’s Agriculture and Food Sector
The Minnesota AgriGrowth Council is a nonprofit, nonpartisan member organization representing the agriculture and food systems industry. Formed in 1968, AgriGrowth’s strategic approach to public policy advocacy, issues management and collaboration seeks to foster long-term sustainability, competitiveness, and business growth.
AgriGrowth also strives to serve as a convener and trusted information source, bringing together its members to address critical challenges and provide solution-oriented outcomes. AgriGrowth’s industry-wide perspective is essential in a state where the agriculture and food sector is the second largest economic driver.
Download our 2018 Annual Report
- Over 170 companies, organizations, and individuals
- For current list, visit our Members page
- Non-profit, non-partisan, member-based association
- Elected board of directors
Three strategic priorities guide AgriGrowth’s work:
- Advocating for a positive business climate for Minnesota’s food systems & agriculture
- Building awareness, trust, and support for our sector with “key influencer” audiences
- Serving as a convener and thought leader on issues relevant to the future growth and prosperity of our sector.