Five Reasons for Membership in AgriGrowth:
- We have been a positive public voice for Minnesota’s agriculture and food systems industry since 1968.
- We are a nonprofit, nonpartisan member association which serves as a trusted resource for policymakers, media, key industry stakeholders, consumers and our members.
- We provide opportunities for networking, relationship building, and collaboration among our diverse membership of agriculture and food systems businesses and the service sectors that support them.
- We have a public policy director dedicated to watching issues affecting the broader agriculture and food systems industry on behalf of our members.
- We foster dialogue between agribusiness, producers, farmers, state and federal agencies, higher education and policymakers.
- Direct access to the only organized network of agriculture and food systems industry professionals and the service sectors that support them
- Opportunities to provide input that informs AgriGrowth’s legislative policy priorities
- Public policy and advocacy efforts in support of the agriculture and food systems industry on the state and federal level
- Opportunities to highlight your expertise by hosting informational programs in partnership with AgriGrowth that support the overall membership
- Access to the latest in consumer confidence research and messaging through AgriGrowth’s membership in The Center for Food Integrity (CFI)
- Regular member-only bulletins where you’ll receive information unavailable to non-members or the general public
- Participation in legislative updates and webinars delivered by AgriGrowth’s public policy team
- Invitations to participate in discussions, round tables and other events convened by AgriGrowth in support of the industry as it navigates the rapid policy, economic and social changes surrounding food systems
- Reduced registration rates for AgriGrowth events and invitations to member-only events; AgriGrowth offers 10 to 15 events per year
- Discounted registration for local conferences, as well as national conferences held in the Twin Cities region
- Member communications are sent via email weekly during legislative session and every other Friday the remainder of the year. The Member Bulletin includes the latest news, policy updates, and opportunities for participation in AgriGrowth and the sector.
***All employees of your dues paying organization gain membership to AgriGrowth events and information.
***Individual memberships will be listed under the individual’s name, not a company name.